Share the post
- Dragon’s Den is Sandcastle’s new attraction for 2012. It is a bowl slide manufactured by Pro Slides.
- Guests start in a dark chute that quickly drops them down a 45-foot tunnel slide.
- Guests then enter a 35-foo-wide bowl where they complete two to four revolutions around the 9-foot tall dragon that sprays a watery mist at guests.
- As guests inch closer to the dragon you suddenly disappear, exiting into a landing pool.
- Dragon’s Den is located adjacent to the Wave Pool.
- Dragon’s Den joins Sandcastle’s family of waterslides, making it 15 slides overall.